Brotherhood of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a gaming group who's been tested by the sands of time. Doesn't matter if the game comes in FPS, TPS, RPG, or RTS, the Brotherhood leaves a wake of broken bodies and shattered souls. Look for us at the top of the scoreboards.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Buying Another CoD Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trolloses
Recruit
Recruit
Trolloses

Not Buying Another CoD Title Empty
PostSubject: Not Buying Another CoD Title   Not Buying Another CoD Title Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm tired of Activision / Infinity Ward / Treyarch not fixing existing, and well known, problems with their CoD games.

So, I'm not buying another one at all.

I like the gameplay but not interested in my bullets and tomahawks passing through people. I'm tired of my explosives not hurting people (especially when they don't have Flak Jacket) and I'm tired of not shooting when I've unloaded a clip.

Fuck you guys, I'm investing in something else.
Back to top Go down
sannta

PostSubject: Re: Not Buying Another CoD Title   Not Buying Another CoD Title Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Buy Red Orchestra 2 this August (30th I think), going to be so awesome!

Also, I agree, no more Call of Duty for me :\
Back to top Go down
g047r4p3r
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Red Orchestra 2   Not Buying Another CoD Title Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:28 am

Amazing game, I fucking love the tank operations, although you will need over 8 players per team to make that a fun game mode, I still have a feeling that the tanks will be too powerful.

On the note of COD. I liked World at War, and it seemed Treyarch did all they could to patch and fix that game. I just don't understand how they could have failed Black Ops. The poor map design and unrealistic health bug the shit out of me. But I don't play hardcore because it is stupid that a small pistol round can down you. I want a realistic game, not an entirely accurate one.

Believe it or not there is a difference, as there are 5 different levels of simulation in a game's developement.
Back to top Go down
http://brotherapoc.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Buying Another CoD Title   Not Buying Another CoD Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Buying Another CoD Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of the Apocalypse :: Personal Computer Division :: Call of Duty: Black Ops-
Jump to: