Brotherhood of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a gaming group who's been tested by the sands of time. Doesn't matter if the game comes in FPS, TPS, RPG, or RTS, the Brotherhood leaves a wake of broken bodies and shattered souls. Look for us at the top of the scoreboards.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MINECRAFT MODS! 7/24/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g047r4p3r
Webmaster
Webmaster

MINECRAFT MODS! 7/24/11 Empty
PostSubject: MINECRAFT MODS! 7/24/11   MINECRAFT MODS! 7/24/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Here is a little information on the mods that I have installed recently.

BOSEconomy: working order.

- BOSE is a mod that give players money in the command console. To activate your pay days, please type /econ in the command line and it will give you 100 Jamesolians to start off with. Every day you will get paid 50 Jamesolians. When I have established better Permissions, more active players will make more money. Also, you will get paid each day even if you do not play. It sounds stupid, but you actually make more money being online than off so it balances out.

-/econ Starts your income, and also informs you of how much money you currently have.

-/pay <playername> <amount> This gives the specified player a specified amount of Jamesolians. If you were to purchase an item, you would pay them with Jamesolians instead of gold as we have in the past. As an admin I have the ability to take Jamesolians from people as fines for various improper play, or in other words, griefing. I can also check how much currency is in the world, and will update recommended price charts accordingly. Like the real world, there will be stock market crashes and a percentage of money will be docked from everyone. This is to prevent items from costing frustratingly high amounts of money, and also to keep the money in a smaller, easier to calculate, perspective.

- /econ income This will actually tell you how much you are going to make over a specified amount of time.

/econ stats

/econ top5

If you need more commands, let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FireTools: Working order

With gold tools you can strike an item block, and if it has a smelt value when it's stuck into the furnace, i.e. sand > glass, cobblestone > smooth stone, iron ore > iron ingot, wood > coal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My.Home: working order

/home - (myhome.home.basic.home) - Takes you to your home
/home set - (myhome.home.basic.set) - Sets your home to your current position
/home delete - (myhome.home.basic.delete) - Deletes your home
/home help - Display help
/home <name> - (myhome.home.soc.others) - Visit <name>'s home
/home list - (myhome.home.soc.list) - Displays whose homes you can visit
/home ilist - (myhome.home.soc.list) - Displays who can visit your home
/home invite <name> - (myhome.home.soc.invite) - Invites <name> to your house
/home uninvite <name> - (myhome.home.soc.uninvite) - Uninvites <name> to your house
/home public - (myhome.home.soc.public) - Makes your house public
/home private - (myhome.home.soc.private) - Makes your house private

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned Item List: Working order

I am giving everyone op powers, you can use the tp, but not the kick and ban. Feel free to spawn what you need but keep in mind there is a list of banned items, here are their ids:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tent Mod: Working order

This is the coolest mod out of them all. Ever been in the wilderness when you need to sleep? Worry no more. Simply place a sign, and on the first line type [TENT]. Step back from the sign 3 to 4 squares and right click on the sign. A wool building will pop up complete with enough room to move around, a bed, and a torch.

After you sleep, knock out one of the wool blocks to collapse the tent. You will have your sign returned to you in addition to the torch that falls from the wall.

Mob Bounty: Working order

You kill mobs, they give you Jamesolians. Half the amount during the day, normal during dawn and dusk, and double during the night hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natural Giants

Giant zombies now roam the landscape, these zombies will use fire magic to kill their prey, are hostile, and can hit players at any range, meaning they have a further range than a bow. They do not aggro unless you are within normal aggro distance of a typical zombie. Once killed, a giant will drop 5 golden apples (subject to change) but give out no money.

Mods to come:

A healing mod for when you sleep. A non-broken portcullis mod, they go up but they don't come back down. Hero death announcements.

Back to top Go down
http://brotherapoc.omgforum.net

MINECRAFT MODS! 7/24/11
Page 1 of 1